Subject: [Leica] Lytro camera revealed
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 16:35:25 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Even I, as retro as I am, knows this will be huge!

Anxiously awaiting the IPO!! But I'm not selling
my MP.  ;-)

Montie

>>A bit more info yesterday, in the local newspaper:

OTTAWA - The world of photography is about to be
dramatically altered, and a Canadian is a big
part of the picture.
Charles Chi, a graduate of Ottawa's Carleton
University who sold the optical networking
company he founded, Lightera Networks, to Ciena
Corp. for $ 452 million in the late 1990s, has
re-emerged as chairman of Mountain View, Calif.,
company Lytro Inc.