Subject: [Leica] Yeah, right!
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:01:27 -0700

I wouldn't write it off yet. As Michael Johnston said, its main market is
probably Japan where "cute" is an important attributes, and as I said in my
original thread, lots of people are using the iPhone cam - heck, the
majority of photos on Flickr are now iPhone images, so its image quality may
just be good enough (may be not for your or I, but for lots of other
people...)