Subject: [Leica] IMG: 20mm Nikkor on M3
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:18:55 -0400

This version of this lens was my by Nikon in 1979!
Its a 3.5! And you have to focus I with  your groundglass although many I
thin would just use the distance scale and otherwise zone focus.
I'm just saying this becuae we had been prone some of us here to think of
the 24 and 21mm 2.8 elmirits as slow.
They are fast.
Its just a 1.4 summilux in this focal lengh range is crazy fast.

I think discontinuing the Elmirits is unwise.
They should have a slow, medium and fast set of options whenever possible.
Like the old days.

Mark William Rabiner