Subject: [Leica] Re-focusing photographs -- after shooting
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:05:24 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Interesting info.  The massive strides in soft/hardware development
continue to amaze, but "my gut" tells me we have not quite reached
"Garbage in - Gorgeous out", just yet.  Probably still best to get the
best glass one can afford.  ;-)

Montie

>>And here I thought Lightroom had convenient tools to mask my occasional
sloppiness at the point of capture. Software is now such a large element
of photography. Makes me wonder if Leica lenses are that important when
a cheap lens and a nice correction algorithm might yield similar
results. My gut says no, but I still can't help but wonder.

Dave

Replies: Reply from ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] Re-focusing photographs -- after shooting)