Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Father's Day
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:25:32 +0200

Beautiful tribute, George. I must confess that I regard Father's Day as one
of those artificial holidays promoted by Hallmark etc. I always jokingly say
that mothers do deserve a day: the are the ones who carry the baby for 9
months and endure the pain of childbirth. The father's just do their 5
minutes' work. But I must also confess that when I see a posting like the
one you just made, or when my daughter gave me a hug and kiss when I came
home from the Netherlands last night, my inborn cynicism goes down just a
bit.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman