Subject: [Leica] Good Times with Bad Filters. IT'S BETTER WITH A CLEANING CLOTH! :-)
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 00:49:42 -0500

Love the Dr.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com
504-231-6261

Replies: Reply from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] Bad times without ilters.)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Good Times with Bad Filters. IT'S BETTER WITH A CLEANING CLOTH! :-))
Message from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Good Times with Bad Filters)
Message from csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Good Times with Bad Filters)