Subject: [Leica] Self Portrait
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 00:29:45 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

First at all thank you very much to take the time to look and comment.
Your words made me again really laugh! I'm still laughing! .... thank
you again for giving me these laughing moments! I think you are also
an old devil friend and very kind!

cheers
LLuis

El 19/06/2011, a las 0:02, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: