Subject: [Leica] High Security
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 16:38:14 -0700

Lluis Ripoll showed:

> Today in Barcelona's Sonar (Electronic Music Festival)
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1021226BNw.jpg.html<<<<

Lluis mon ami,

I don't know about high security? However I thought the "high skirts?" ;-)
on the drawings were rather interesting!Yeah I know I'm just a dirty old
man! Com' on, I bet near every male who looked took a very quick second
glance! :-) :-)

C'mon guys fess up, admit it! :-)

Surely more interesting than the tough pot bellied looking security guy! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] High Security)