Subject: [Leica] Tortie Beauty Shot
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:47:26 -0500

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at
lighttube.net>wrote:

>   I note that, like our late black long-hair, she will be difficult to
> photograph.

Very true.  The den I spend most of my evenings in has subdued lighting, and
that was never a problem with Henri.  This one needs extra light or higher
ISO!

> , and another cat found a lucky home.

One of my best friends for many years works at our vet, and when we first
brought Izzy, Henri, and now Sasha-Petunia in, Cecilia picks the kitten up,
looks it straight in the eye, and tells it, "You are a very lucky kitten,
you better be thankful."

>  The little tortie kitten  we found across the street is doing fine after
>> two
>> weeks.  She stopped long enough for a portrait sitting last night.
>>
>> http://sonc.com/look/?p=1135
>>
> --
Regards,

Sonny