Subject: [Leica] monkeys...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:02:38 -0700

Steve Barbour SHOWED:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2011/monkeys.jpg.html

Hi Steve,
hey you're catching some very neat photos of the kids. Wonderful mementos of
growing up. Don't forget to start a "Family album of 4X6 prints" just like
the old days. Edit and pick the best and most story telling then stick them
in an album. :-)

This is a small chore to keep well in mind particularly in the digital era
as we tend not to make prints and put them in a "Family Photo Album." But
leave the images to be seen on computer screen. In most cases never to be
seen again because nobody wants to hold a computer in heir lap all the time,
besides it's never as much fun as turning the pages of a photo album with
the family gathered about.

We older folks nearly all have an album or two with hundreds of "snap shots"
usually taken by our fathers as we were growing up. A tradition carried on
by many families today for their future heirs.

cheers,
ted