Subject: [Leica] Storage for filters, hoods, lenses, etc.
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:46:44 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 6/16/11, Peter Klein <pklein at threshinc.com> wrote:

> I've been to Home Depot, but everything I saw had drawers
> that were too small.  All suggestions welcome.

Hit your local dollar store or big box and look in the 'kitchenware'
section.  You should be able to pick up a bunch of cheap plastic storage
boxes that stack or nest in just about any size or configuration you can
imagine, and they'll be a lot cheaper than the hardware store equivalent...

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...