Subject: [Leica] Storage for filters, hoods, lenses, etc.
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:33:13 -0700

How do my fellow Luggers deal with storing all your stuff so it's
accessible, and doesn't end up buried in boxes or strewn all over desks
and tables until there's no surface left?

I was thinking about those sheet metal boxes that have clear plastic
drawers, that are meant for storing screws, nails and other bits of
small hardware?  Maybe something like that would work,  but with
somewhat larger drawers that would fit filters, rings, lens adapters,
hoods, caps and other photographic stuff. Maybe even that would fit
Leica lenses of the size of the 50 Summicron or thereabouts.

I've been to Home Depot, but everything I saw had drawers that were too
small.  All suggestions welcome.

Thanks!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Storage for filters, hoods, lenses, etc.)