Subject: [Leica] Thanks for All of the Hard Drive Replacement Advice
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:08:14 -0700

Great news.....

The cloning ability is really sexy.....  It saves a LOT of time and effort.

Keep in mind that your Dell is not really a candidate for OS upgrade to Win
7.  Vista is about as far as it will take you.

When you are ready to replace the current model, remember,
www.Delloutlet.com

My machine cost 50% of the full retail price.... after all the discounts and
coupons......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

My old Maxtor 80GB drive is now stored as insurance against a future
failure, and it has been replaced by a brand new 500GB Seagate drive as a
cloned replacement.

Everything seems to be working correctly, but I am watching for any
surprises.

Jim Nichols

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Thanks for All of the Hard Drive Replacement Advice)