Subject: [Leica] Thanks for All of the Hard Drive Replacement Advice
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:54:35 -0500

I would like to thank all of those on the LUG and the Olympus List who
offered me guidance and advice on replacing my 6-yr-old C-Drive.  I would
especially like to acknowledge the help of Chuck Norcutt and Frank Filippone
with critical information and insight from past experience with this chore.

My old Maxtor 80GB drive is now stored as insurance against a future
failure, and it has been replaced by a brand new 500GB Seagate drive as a
cloned replacement.

Everything seems to be working correctly, but I am watching for any
surprises.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Thanks for All of the Hard Drive Replacement Advice)