Subject: [Leica] Giant Rangoli
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 06:50:44 +0100

Lluis

Thanks for bothering to take the time to look. Most religions celebrate the
glory of God in flowers and food - there is a flower festival at the moment
in Salisbury Cathedral and harvest thanksgivings are common. I understand
that Rangoli traditionally are done daily outside houses in a kind of
doormat size, but this one was maybe 10 metres by 10 metres which makes it
fairly uncommon, although as you can see not all the grass was covered.

Gerry