Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:49:11 -0400

Well you can  use the M6 for general commercial photography and I have.
But its first job it street photography.
I've shot hundreds of rolls in the studio with white seamless and a 90 with
one. And I'm sure I'm not the only ever who has done this I just cant NAME a
person who has. Its far from the obvious choice but it did work out for me
for that effect anyway. I liked watching the flash go off in my viewfinder
for a change but smaller frame lines make it a less of a choice. And bottom
line I'm shooting with a 90 APO ASPH instead of a 105 2.5 Nikkor. And the
obvious smarter choice would have been to use the 90 APO ASPH on an R.
Its really way more of a street camera than it is a fashion catalog camera
(like the S2) or portrait studio camera.

Underwater camera? No clue.
Space camera?  Don't think so.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner