Subject: [Leica] Infrared Help
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:19:58 -0700

The reason for the ISO 640?  The filter is dark.  Simple.

You can try it at ISO 160, but the shutter speeds will be really too
slow....

I'm interested in your shots ( or results) above the tree line.  I am not
sure there is any advantage ( or difference ) if there are not vegetation to
work the IR filter magic  with.

But your skies will be enhanced....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Thanks, Frank.  It never occurred to me to up the ISO.  I always shoot at
160.  I'll try the higher speed today.
We will be above the tree line at times, but usually below.

Tina

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Infrared Help)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Infrared Help)