Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:12:53 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Philip Forrest wrote:

>Will Leica be able to replace their long time user base with the next
>generation of photographers? If they don't change up things, I doubt it.

This question has been asked for several decades.  Each generation has been
unable to afford a Leica until they became older and financially secure.
That's why the Leica demographic is older than average.  Yes we're going to
die off.  Young 'uns will take our place as they mature.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Another R option (now M9))