Subject: [Leica] Lug gallery back up yet?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:20:41 -0700

I found a datacenter technician who was willing to power-cycle the server
for me, and it all seems to be OK again. I'll need to figure out why it
crashed, but that can wait until I get home.

If all of you go look at it at once, it will groan under the load, so
everybody should multiply their age by the last 3 digits of their current
latitude and then wait that many seconds before trying to connect.

(Just kidding, but do be prepared for a traffic jam).

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Lug gallery back up yet?)
Reply from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Lug gallery back up yet?)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Lug gallery back up yet?)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Lug gallery back up yet?)