Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:00:54 -0700

I'm the one who said that the best time to get new Leica stuff is when they
first announce it.. before they jack the prices up.

I'm afraid that a FF M is out of my price range, probably until the M13
comes out.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

have you ever been to a sale at an antique shop?

They tend to work the same way as Leica - they up the prices to make the
stock sell better.

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Another R option (now M9))