Subject: [Leica] Giant Rangoli
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 06:26:42 +0100

 Nathan and Jayanand

Thanks for taking the time to look. They did it as an 'art project'
sponsored by Art Asia, a local organisation to encourage south Asian art.
Southampton has fairly large south Asian population (mostly Punjabi) which
goes back quite a few generations.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)