Subject: [Leica] Another R option
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 18:47:24 -0700

Doug, this is the LUG, where that's only one true answer (tm).

Of course each one of us has our own OTA. Some people even have 2 or 3 all
by themselves!

And if everyone would just accept mine, then there's no issue.... and that
would make an awfully quiet list :-)

p.s. did anyone else see this Michael Johnston blog guest-posted by L.T.Gray
on the perils of trashing the CURRENT Leica products?

http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2011/06/tsk-tskbad-very-bad.html