Subject: [Leica] Another R option
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 09:55:20 -0700

doug, finding a good adapter to work with r lens and canon is fairly easy on
ebay. u can also rent a canon 1d body and test it out. i think it is the
best alternative for having access to second body while using the dmr. the
canon 1dsii which is 16 meg can be had for about 1.7 k and it is wonderful
camera. the key to adapters r the micro adjust so u can get the camera and
lens working reliably.

the idea of changing mounts is way too radical and between sony and canon,
canon has more options available and seems more sensible