Subject: [Leica] BLOGS: "First 10, 000 Are Your Worst" and Benjamin Rusnak
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:56:51 +0200

Nice one, Richard. In a different way, the editorial says what I always say:
to make good pictures, you need to really know the place, either by living
there or by visiting it so many times that it becomes like a second home. I
firmly believe this is true whether you are talking landscape or city/street
photography.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman