Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon and Hassy V Equip
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:03:21 -0700

Hi Frank,

I'm not selling the flex yet because I use the GG back and RmFx finder for
my Alpa. If I sell enough equipment I will take a look at the Alpa GG back
and finder and may then sell the flex. The advantage to the Alpa GG and
loupe is that you can move the loupe around the GG. With a fresnel GG seeing
the edges of the GG is EXTREMELY limited if you can't move the loupe
directly over it.

And with the flex GG holder you cant really use a loupe because so much
stray light gets in. I find I'm actually having to move the whole Alpa
assembly around to see what at the edge 1/3 on either side (I can really
only see the center 1/3 of the GG with my 35 and the flex GG assembly).

A 35 with 10mm shift on either side. Can you believe that!!!

So I actually do hope to part with it eventually.  Life (and photographic
technology) move on. A very expensive way to live!

Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com