Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R7 Body (Chrome) and Motor Drive, mint-, $650 shipped
From: dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:37:37 -0400

Still slowly extricating myself from the glorious but orphaned Leica R
system. Today's offering is a beautiful chrome mint/mint- Leica R7
camera body along with a mint/mint- motor drive and grip. Having owned
the R4, R4s, R5, R7, and R8, for me, this R7 was the pick of the
litter (so to speak). It's just an all-around great film body looking
for love in a digital world.

The camera can be seen here:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3628/5800430278_4ae319eb8f_o.jpg

and the camera with motor can be seen here:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2532/5802317343_2e1fbf900d_o.jpg

I do have the original "presentation" box and outer cardboard sleeve
for the R7. The orignial Leica strap is also included.

$650 shipped/Paypal'ed (CONUS only, please).

Dave F.