Subject: [Leica] Drenched camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 17:16:00 -0400

The B&H catalog now has many pages devoted to digital underwater
photography. It seems digital vs. film has made for a boom to underwater
photography. Everybody's doing it its real accessible. All kinds of options
from point and shoots to very high end very expensive. I hope to so some one
of these days before I'm dead.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner