Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Tenkara fishing. I drenched my camera.
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 20:27:43 +0900

Hi, Frankie,

where my camera got soaked, I was wading with water up to my chest.  I
don't usually take a photo at these spots!  It gets deeper, but then I
usually need to climb up the gorge and walk along to a safer spot in
the river.

I'm from England, but I learned river fishing here in Japan.  Are the
licenses so expensive there?  I was hoping to bring my tenkara rod
over this summer and fish in North England.  In Japan a license to
fish an area costs about ?3000 for a year, with yamame season being
from March to September.

Cheers,

Peter

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] IMGs: Tenkara fishing. I drenched my camera.)