Subject: [Leica] Which colour neg film?
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 04:15:10 -0400

All color neg films have a lot of overexposure latitude, but none that I
have ever seen could tolerate any underexposure. I've always looked at the
box speeds on color neg films as somewhat wishful. I usually give them 2/3
stop more exposure and get best tonality that way.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook