Subject: [Leica] Wine corks
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 21:45:17 -0700

Considering how many bottles of good wine I've lost to bad corks, I'm
very pleased with the new trend for even better wines to have plastic
corks or screw caps. I like the ceremony and history of corks for
wine bottles, and have a brass version of one of these in my kitchen:

http://tinyurl.com/3jy4qcd

but for wines that are not to be laid down to age for a while, screw
tops or plastic corks make a lot of sense to me.