Subject: [Leica] Leica M adapter for Panasonic G2
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:33:05 +1000

Dear all,

I wish to buy Leica M lens adaptor for Panasonic G2. I know from eBay that
weakpotoman can supply the adaptor at economical price from Hong Kong.
Anyone here have experience to use the Leica M lens adaptor supplied from
weakpotoman and how good it is. If you know the location / contact address
of weakpotoman in Hong Kong, please let me know too as I may consider to buy
from them directly from Hong Kong.

Thank you very much for your kind help and information.

Cheers,

Jacky.