Subject: [Leica] IMG: Family Crypt
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 22:36:29 +0200

Le 5 juin 11 ? 22:16, Bob Adler a ?crit :

> Thank you Philippe. I haven't gotten much response from the LUG on
> these images
> and was wondering why that was. I see in them the same thing you do,
> though I
> also see (and felt) a bit of gloom, both with the Crypt photo and
> the timber on
> the beach photos. Your response is very much appreciated.

I felt this 'bit of gloom" too. The trip sounds like some pilgrimage
right?
I like the photos, with that feeling included; it is a part of life too.
I can't answer for the LUG though; sometimes you get unexpected
response, sometimes you are proud of a frame and nobody chimes in,
life on the LUG :-)

> I am working on a couple of other images, now that I'm home, and
> will post them
> shortly.

I'll wait patiently for these then.

> Again, many thanks. Is Alice from there?

No, but she's been nearly everywhere in the US and Canada before we
met - the US is her addiction, so I show her the "views" when I know
she's been here or there, or would like to go ;-)
Her (re)current dream is for us to travel the country again together.
About the moss and live oaks, we had these American friends two weeks
ago at her place who insist that we must stay with them in Savannah
and in Kansas where they have a farm. And they talked about how
marvellous downtown Savannah and live oaks are :-)
I'll see them live too some day probably :-)

Keep them coming Bob!

Amiti?s
Philippe