Subject: [Leica] Fuji X100 TV Advert NSFW
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 12:33:54 -0700

I saw that before, it's a great video - very artsy, and pornographic even
:-) Supposedly they invoke Dado and Araki but since I don't speak Japanese,
not sure. BTW, the overlay before it starts says "Hong Kong commercial," but
it's definitely Japanese language they are speaking, hence there are
confusion whether it's Chinese or Japanese...