Subject: [Leica] PESO: Saganich
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 00:37:42 -0400

Yes, we are G train people.  A special breed who can rationalize living near
a subway that doesn't go to Manhattan.  Although she may be a car owner OR
walk the extra few blocks to the L train, which is considered more
rational.  Of coarse biking to the L train is considered super rational and
highly recommended as long as your not too attached to your bike or any
detachable component.  I've had to ride home using my helmet as a seat on
occasion.  Let us know when you plan a visit and if convenient have a little
lug outing a la G train.  I'd like to get those Philly folks to Brooklyn one
of these days.