Subject: [Leica] Abandoned union hall
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 11:58:40 +0530

A good video interview on this subject:

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/debt-binge-ending-middle-class-clobbered-20110405-094510-405.html

Cheers
Jayanand

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Abandoned union hall)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Abandoned union hall)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Abandoned union hall)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Abandoned union hall)