Subject: [Leica] Abandoned union hall
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 09:43:34 +0200

Japan and China are different, in Japan there is the overall demographic
decline, which is now beginning in China as well. The US population is
growing, on the other hand, and in general, historically Americans have been
much more willing to uproot themselves in search for better opportunities
than any other people.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman