Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unsharpened/Uncropped Dandelion Image
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 22:17:51 -0500

Thanks for looking, Alan.  With some prodding from George, I dug deeper into
PSE 6.0, and found the there are default values set automatically for
Capture Sharpening.  I then zeroed these sliders, and got the image as
captured, and it is a little too soft.  The one that you preferred may be
the best of the lot.  It has the default values for Capture, and nothing
added at the end.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA