Subject: [Leica] IMG: Adirondacks
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 13:35:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for looking and commenting everyone (Rick, Jim, Jayanand, Ted, Geoff,
Richard, George and Philippe).

Ted: I will definitely include this in the bench series. Thanks very much
for
the encouragement.
Geoff: No tsunami; just lots of wind! I had to wait for the chairs to stop
rocking on their own...
George: Definitely not handheld; just didn't take a lot of time to focus and
frame. Stitched from 3 horizontal shifts with the Alpa, 80mm APO Digitar and
P45+. I think what happened with the horizon is that the camera was tilted
down
slightly so the shifting put some curvature in there. I noticed that and a
slight bump in the horizon where the stitching wasn't quite accurate and
will
need to fix. You have a scary sharp eye!!
Richard: On the nose :-) I agree; I'm liking the color a lot. I used the
color
checker for white balance which is a must with this outfit...
Philippe: Amazing shot at 3.2sec hand held!! I WISH the Alpa could do that
:-)

Thanks again all,
Bob
 Bob Adler