Subject: [Leica] Apple MacBook
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 09:10:35 -0700

Hey, Jim:

Pretty much what Charlie said.

In our landscape business, we have iMac in the office, a 13"MBP for me
(bigger laptops too big for cab of pickup truck), which really rocks, an
iPhone 3G and 4.

It's all backed up on an Apple Time Capsule.

My MBP was factory refurbished from Apple and has not let me down for a
second.  Faster the internet connection, the more my MBP likes it.  Never
any performance issues.

Cheers, Bob

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net