Subject: [Leica] OT (maybe - Tony Ray Jones in the Guardian
From: philippe.amard at (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:27:34 +0200

Clacton On Sea :-)
I spent a couple of Summers there at firends in the late 70s, so odd a
place. East Enders would flow in by the one-way line on Sunday
mornings (not the famous Brighton line) and leave by the last train
back, slamming the doors along the curved platform as rosy as schrimps
with a couple of pints as support :-)
The photo perfectly reflects the atmosphere of a seaside resort
populated by retired folks of all trades.

Nice series Gerry
Nice souvenirs too.

Thanks for the link.

Le 30 mai 11 ? 08:17, Gerry Walden a ?crit :