Subject: [Leica] Sabastio Salgado
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:37:40 +0100

I am enjoying Salgados book 'Africa' and working my way through his glorious
images there. That man floors me every time with the sheer quality of his
images. I just don't know how he gets that great tonal range in the print,
let alone his ability to 'see'. It has often been said that his images are
just too beautiful to be reportage, but for me he is one of the greatest
alive today.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)