Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 48, Issue 13
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 09:05:10 -0700

Geoff,

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I've got 10 or 12 of his books including
The Impassioned Eye but not The Decisive Moment. Having seen virtually all
his published work and many of his prints I'd love to read the Decisive
Moment but can't pay that for a copy. I don't understand why a publisher
doesn't reprint it. It would obviously be a good seller.

thanks, craig