Subject: [Leica] A minor act of violence in London
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 23:44:35 +0200 (CEST)

Covent Garden? let me think, they must have been fighting to get the last
one of Ben's Cookies :-(

Bien vu Neil - the decisive moment

Bien cordialement de Strasbourg
Philippe

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 27/05/2011
De : "Neil Beddoe " <neilbeddoe at googlemail.com>
A : lug at leica-users.org
Copie ? :
Sujet : [Leica] A minor act of violence in London

I haven't been out much with my camera recently.  I walked past this tonight
in Covent Garden on my way home.  Nobody around knew what had happened and I
wasn't about to ask the poor guy pinned to the floor or the guy with the
mobile phone; he was talking to the police.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/nbeddoe/londonlife/Violence.jpg.html

Neil