Subject: [Leica] Took my son to the Lego Store
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:18:51 +0100

Chris

Knowing how these things work, you may find it cheaper and easier to fly
across to the UK and go to Legoland here. It is pretty close to Heathrow
Airport (London) and to Windsor Castle so you could have a great long
weekend (no, I do not work for the English Tourist Board!).

I guessed that was the reason you were shooting b&w, which was one of the
problems I used to have shooting jazz on film. These days, as I am sure you
know, even a relatively modest digital like the Olympus Pen E-PL2 will make
a good job at 1600iso.

Best wishes, and maybe we will see you here one day!

Gerry