Subject: [Leica] OT: World stampeding to FF dSLR - NOT
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 08:20:59 +0530

Richard,
Have you seen sales data on FF vs APS-C? The whole world is definitely on
the side of the latter, and by a huge margin.

My ancient D700 is doing fine, and I see no reason to upgrade to anything
Nikon may release  for the time being. I also back it up with an APS-C body,
the D7000, and get the best of both worlds. Most of my friends who have two
camera bodies do something similar. I think the endless FF vs APS-C, or C/N
vs Leica arguments are a big bore - just shoot what you want and ignore the
chatter!

Cheers
Jayanand