Subject: [Leica] Subway Strat Player
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 23:38:07 -0400

The thought crossed my mind but that is what many would have done.
I spent about 20 seconds taking 2 snaps at different distances before
moving on to next exhibit. This was the closer of the two.
Before PS, I would have shot it many times at various degrees of blur.
I need a good starting point after scanning the negative & then
play around with it. Blurring the shot would have also lost the black
background texture.

Thanks to all for comments.
Dennis