Subject: [Leica] Paw 20 Bad dog
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 21:18:04 -0400

LOL. What a name for wine. When I saw your subject, I thought of a show my
son and I saw recently on Animal Planet. The show, called Bad Dog, was about
badly behaved pets.

One was an African Grey Parrot that talked like a sailor. His owner said the
parrot's first words were "F--K You". The first time the guy introduced his
girlfriend to the bird, it told her to "Shut the F--k up!" It even knew how
to flip the middle finger! It stood on one foot and held the other foot up
with the middle toe sticking up, while saying "F--k off!". That has to be
the coolest parrot I have ever seen!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography