Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tulip Tree Flower
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:39:25 -0400

We have these all over our farm but I never noticed the blooms until this
year.  They are beautiful!  Also known as Sweet Gum.  We use the gum balls,
sprayed gold and silver, as decorations on the Christmas tree.  I'm looking
at one by the pond right now.  The blooms are all too high to photograph but
your's is wonderful!

Tina