Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual candid portrait: granddad and granddaughter
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 19:03:07 -0400

George,

This is a beautiful set. I would be hard-pressed to pick just one
favorite. This family is obviously filled with love and acceptance,
and it shows in your photos. In many where the young girl was not
directing her eyes to anyone in particular, the love and caring in the
family members' eyes tell the story.

Sue Ryan
scoutfinch at chartermi.net

"Stupidity is a force unto itself." - Latin proverb