Subject: [Leica] LTM to M adapter
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 11:33:20 -0400

I was able to pick up a really clean 50 mm collapsible summicron for a song
and I'm dying to try it out on my M4. Wouldn't you know I have adapters for
all the LTM lenses except for the 50. I can buy a new one but I thought
someone might have one they want to get rid of. Let me know off list.

Jim Laird
- - - -
ANY LTM to M adapter will work. There will be no focus problems. The focus
is set by the lens cam and has nothing to do with the adaptor. Just set the
frame lever to the 50 mm frame and shove a paper match behind it to hold it
in place. Alternatively, use a 50 mm sports finder for composition.
Larry Z